Purpose: Intracanal medication in endodontic treatment of teeth with pulp necrosis and retreatments. Intracanal medication in cases of perforations and external and internal resorptions, previously to the use of BIO-C REPAIR, MTA REPAIR HP, and MTA ANGELUS. Incomplete rhizogenesis. ITrauma cases.
- Qualities: Gradual release of Ca2+; Biocompatible; High alkalinity; Easy to remove; High radiopacity
- Benefits: Does not require constant changes like calcium hydroxide; Absence of postoperative pain due to the presence of salicylate; Eliminates bacteria due to high pH; Clinical time optimization; Great radiographic visualization
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Packing with 4 syringes of 0,5g and 20 applicator tips
Bioceramic intracanal temporary medicament for dressing.