- Material: NiTi (Nickel Titanium)
- Purpose: Provides Orthodontic Alignment, Rotation, And Leveling
Jaw: Upper And Lower
- Arch Form: Round
- Activation Temperature: 27°C
- Wire Size: Ø.010" / Ø.012" / Ø.014" / Ø.016" / Ø.018" / Ø.020".
- Quantity: 10 Wires
- Qualities: Heat Activated, Memory Shape, Constant Force, High Resistance
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli NiTi Thermo Round Archwires
Thermo-activated NiTi alloy undergoes transformation microstructural with thermal alteration. The Arch to be cold becomes malleable and inactive. When it reaches the oral temperature (above 27°C), it activates acquiring memory of form, generating orthodontic strength for the dental movements.