- Material: CrNi (Nickel Chrome)
Size: 0.20mm X 0.80mm (0.008" X 0.032")
- Length: 100cm/40"
- Purpose: Heavier Forces To Maintain Space Between Brackets
- Qualities: Heavier Force, Rigid, Tightly Woven Coil
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli CrNi Closed Coil Spring Roll
Orthodontic CrNi Closed Coil Spring Roll is a tightly woven coil used to maintain space between brackets. This Spring can be cut, as desired between nearby brackets, with a pin and ligature cutter. Tie-in can be achieved with elastomeric or metal ligatures.