- Material: Titanium grade 5 alloy
- Size: Ø1.7 mm Slot .022"
- Length: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Purpose: Gentle Force To Close Spaces Between Brackets
- Qualities: Self-drilling insertion, Easy insertion with low torque, Optimum control of the slot
- Quantity: 5pcs
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Package Include: 5 OrthoEasy pins Forestadent
The OrthoEasy® pins come with a self-cutting thread and colour-coded lengths for quick identification. The vestibular OrthoEasy® mini implants employ a bracket design screw head with a cross slot .022” x .025” and a rounding on the inside, allowing the use of wire sizes up to .019” x .025”.