Purpose: Support of restorations and prosthetics.
- Sizes: Nº 1 / Nº 2 / Nº 3
- Qualities: Parallel shape with grooves; Metal filament; Longitudinal fibers; For use with Peeso (Largo) drills; High concentration of fibers; Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin's; Conical tip; Direct use (prefabricated)
- Benefits: Great retention; Allows radiographic visualization; Easy removal; Easy to adapt; Great mechanical properties; Lower risk of root fracture; less tissue removal in apical third of the root canal; Saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Packing with 30 posts (10 nº 1, 10 nº 2, and 10 nº 3), 3 Peeso (Largo) drills (1 nº 3, 1 nº 4 and 1 nº 5), 1 radiographic guide
Glass fiber parallel intraradicular post with conical tip.