- Purpose: Restoration of endodontically treated tooth to assist in the retention of the restorative material and distribute stress imposed on the tooth.
- Sizes: 0.5 - 1.0 - 2.0 - 3.0
- Difference between DC and DC-E: The DC-E version (special) has the same apical diameter as the corresponding DC, however, the cervical region is thicker for greater resistance in cases where there is less amount of reminiscent coronary portion or for teeth with very wide ducts.
- Qualities: Double tapered design; High fracture resistance; Radiopaque; Exclusive drills; Highly esthetic; High safety
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Refill: 05 posts of the same diameter
- Kit: 05 posts of each diameter ( DC 0.5, DC 1.0, DC 2.0, DC 3.0, DC-E 2.0) 05 drills, and a post-selection ruler
Whitepost System is a post made of fiberglass composite and high-strength epoxy resin.