- All classes of direct restorations with composites
- Adhesive repairs in ceramics and composites
- As a primer for metal or ceramics
- Adhesive cementation (together with resin cement) of prosthetic parts (intrachannel pins/cores, crowns, onlays/inlays, facets, etc.) in fiberglass, composite, conditionable and non-conditional ceramics, resin, and metal
- Qualities: Adhesion to different types of surface; High bond strength in different modes Self-etching; Perfect for intracanal application; BPA Free
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 bottle with 5ml
Ambar Universal APS is a self-etching dental adhesive indicated for bonding to enamel and dentin (restoration and cementation). The adhesive allows different application modes and can also be used as a primer for metal and ceramics.
A reliable dental adhesive with high performance in moist dentin.