Purpose: Root canal filling of permanent teeth; Internal resorption treatment.
- Qualities: Premixed/putty; High release of calcium ions; High alkalinity (ph~12); Setting expansion and Chemical adhesion to dentin; Radiopacifier Zirconium Oxide; Hydrophilic; Non-toxic; Non-resin composition; Average particulate size (~2 microns)
- Benefits: Easy to use and insert into the cavity; Stimulates tissue regeneration; Bactericidal action; Prevents bacterial infiltration; High radiopacity and does not stain; Absorbs moisture from the environment, starting the setting process; Does not contain heavy metals; Allows use in humid media without loss of properties, especially in surgeries where the humidity control of the operative site is difficult; Greater reactivity, accelerating the healing process
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Packing with 4 syringes of 0,5g
Bioceramic reparative material ready to use.