- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 3.6mmx4.0mm
Purpose: Assist In Deep Bite Correction.
- Qualities: Easy Installation, Strong And Impact-Resistant, Molded-In Single Steel Body, Convex Base
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Include: 10 Morelli Bite Jumper Builder
Morelli Bite Jumper Builder is an assistant to correct and control deep overbites and Spee curve by placed on the lingual of the maxillary central incisors and eventually the lower (anterior crossbite). Molded-in single steel body stainless steel, Bite Jumper Builder has a convex base adapted to lingual morphology of teeth anterosuperior to obtain a strong and impact resistance. Limits the occlusal impact. Provides rest and re-education mandibular through deprogramming of the muscles. Protects brackets against detachment caused by the impact occlusal. Limits the bite, promoting the leveling, improving the relationship anteroposterior. Improves the efficiency of elastics in vertical and transversal corrections. Positioned on the faceplate of the anterior higher, Stop and Guide Morelli bites anticipates the overbite correction when creating space for bracket installation in the lower arch.