- Material: Stainless Steel
- Qualities: Low Friction, Rounded Ends Slot, Sandblasted Surface, Smoother Wire Sliding, Anatomical Profile
- Purpose: Correct Crowded Or Crooked Jaw Is Known As Malocclusion
- Prescription: Roth
- Slot: 022"x 030"(0.56mm x 0.76 mm)
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli Max Roth Prescription Brackets Kit
Morelli Max Roth Prescription Brackets Kit has an anatomical profile design and rounded surface hook that promotes mucosal accommodation providing comfort to the patient. Low friction and rounded edges for smoother sliding of orthodontic wire. The design bases promote the adaptation of brackets to the cervical mesial and distal occlusal curvatures of the tooth surface. Round with sandblasted surface framed in peripheral containment with occlusal opening for the exit of excess resin pins.
*Torque and angle measurements follow the values recommended by the prescription.