- Material: Silicone Plastic Handle And Stainless Steel Tips
- Qualities: Corrosion Resistance, Unique Profile, Convenient Grip, Tapered Tip, Autoclavable
- Purpose: Tuck And Direct Ligatures Under The Archwire Or Bracket Wings, Or To Push Archwires Or Auxiliaries Into Position.
Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Include: Morelli Elastic Ligature Applicator And Extractor Tool
Morelli Elastic Ligature Applicator And Extractor Tool is made with a special silicone plastic handle for a better and convenient grip. The applicator tip is tapered to remove the elastics from the rod without stretching them too far and apply them securely to the brackets. The extractor tip is sized for the removal of the elastics, providing a quick procedure.
Morelli Elastic Ligature Applicator And Extractor Tool is used to tuck and direct ligatures under the archwire or bracket wings, or to push archwires or auxiliaries into position.