- Material: Polyurethane
- Purpose: Wire Or Orthodontic Arches Fixation To The Bracket Slot
- Quantity: 1.000pcs Package
- Elastic Strength Loss: 25 Days
- Qualities: Antimicrobial Technology, Shape Memory, Color And Tear Resistant, Non Toxic
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli Elastic Ligature in Sticks Antimicrobial
Elastic Ligature Antimicrobial are orthodontic elastomers, used as promoters for fixing orthodontic wires or archwires to bracket slots, transferring the forces applied by archwires/wires to correct malocclusions.
Antimicrobial Technology The incorporation of the antimicrobial additive into the polymer matrix prevents the development and attachment of fungi and bacteria. This innovation reduces unwanted stains and odors, in addition to preserving the mechanical properties of the elastics.