- Material: Stainless Steel
- Quantity: 10pcs
- Suitable Wire: Round Up To .020"
- Slot: .022"
- Purpose: As Stop (Anchor) To Open Space Applied To Archs Already Installed
- Qualities: Small Dimension, Excellent Compatibility, Full Tensile Capacity
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 10 Gurins
Morelli Orthodontic Gurin is made especially for rectangular wires, it's ideal for adjustable or tie-back stop applications, spring activation, or wire migration prevention. The Gurin is fixed by positioning the slotted bolt over the archwire and tightening the nut over it.
The Gurin Hook is designed to maintain a mini screw anchorage spring by providing a second anchor point on the wires. This Gurin you can adjust the strength performance required for effective orthodontic traction.
Morelli Gurin is made from high-quality stainless steel that has excellent compatibility with a highly moist environment, and an outrageous impact and tearing resistance.