- Material: Stainless Steel
- Purpose: Interproximal reduction to check space
- Size: 0.05mm; 0.10mm; 0.20mm; 0.30mm; 0.40mm and 0.50mm
Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Include: 1 Microdont Interproximal Reduction Gauge
It is an indispensable accessory to obtain the measurement of inteproximal spaces resulting from interdental thinning (stripping) performed with MIR sandpaper (IPR SYSTEM), or any other abrasive device for orthodontic procedures.