- Material: NiTi (Nickel Titanium)
- Purpose: Provides Orthodontic Alignment, Rotation, And Leveling
Jaw: Upper And Lower
- Arch Form: Rectangular
- Activation Temperature: 27°C
- Wire Size: Ø0.40xØ0.40mm / Ø.016"xØ.016", Ø0.40xØ0.55mm / Ø.016"xØ.022", Ø0.43xØ0.63mm / Ø.017"xØ.025", Ø0.48xØ0.63mm / Ø.019"xØ.025".
- Quantity: 10 Wires
- Qualities: Heat Activated, Memory Shape, Constant Force, High Resistance
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli NiTi Thermo Rectangular Archwires
Thermo-activated NiTi alloy undergoes transformation microstructural with thermal alteration. The Arch to be cold becomes malleable and inactive. When it reaches the oral temperature (above 27°C), it activates acquiring memory of form, generating orthodontic strength for the dental movements.