- Material: NiTi (Nickel Titanium)
- Purpose: Bite opening or closing, Initial leveling and aligning, Arch consolidation and expansion, Deep and open bite correction, and Retraction of flared, protruding incisors.
Jaw: Upper And Lower
- Arch Form: Rectangular
- Wire Size: Ø0.40xØ0.40mm / Ø.016"xØ.016", Ø0.40xØ0.55mm / Ø.016"xØ.022", Ø0.43xØ0.63mm / Ø.017"xØ.025", Ø0.48xØ0.63mm / Ø.019"xØ.025".
Quantity: 10 Wires
- Qualities: Low-Force, Reverse Curve, Superelastic, Bright Finish, Optimal Sliding Mechanics, Accurate Arch Shapes
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: Morelli Reverse Spee NiTi Rectangular Archwires
Morelli Intraoral Archwire Reverse Spee NiTi Rectangular is made of NiTi superelastic features predictable continuous force levels, a bright finish for optimal sliding mechanics, and resistance to deformation for high spring back. A low-force, reverse curve of Spee wire designed to open bites, prevent molar rotations, and maintain anterior torque without crown tipping. The same great features as regular Morelli NiTi archwires combining the advantages of super elastic, continuous force levels, and the benefits of a reverse curve. These reverse NiTi are designed for bite opening and closing due to deep or open bites and also provide excellent leveling and alignment. All are carefully polished and finished to ensure that the wire slides easily through the bracket slot and applies continuous force for ideal movement.