- Purpose: Restorations of anterior and posterior teeth of classes I, II, III, IV, and V. Direct facets in composite resin. Collage of fragments of teeth. Reduction or closure of diastemas. Preparation of filling cores. Non-carious cervical lesions.
- Colors: Dentin DA1 - DA2 - DA3 - DA3.5 - DB2 Enamel EA1 – EA2 – EA3 – EA3.5 – EA4 – EB1 – EB2 – EB3 – EC2 – EC3 – INCISAL
- Qualities: Simplified Shade System Features; High shade stability Esthetic; Excellent Polishing Esthetic; Optical properties; Mechanical resistance
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe with 4g
Llis is a light-cure composite for class I, II, III, IV, V, and VI direct restorations on anterior and posterior teeth as well as reanatomization of tooth structure. In some cases, it can be used to repair small portions of ceramic prosthetic pieces.