- Purpose: Treatment of root canal perforations or furcation. Sealing of internal and communicating root resorptions. Retrofilling in endodontic surgeries. Pulp capping in treatments. Pulpotomy. Apexification. Apexogenesis.
Qualities: Ions Calcium Release; Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cementum; Hydrophilic; High alkalinity; Low solubility; Calcium oxide; Aggregated oxides; High radiopacity; Setting time of 15 minutes
- Benefits: Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues; Biological action; Can be used in humid areas without losing properties; Antibacterial properties; Does not allow leakage; Promotes tissue biocompatibility; Great compressive strength; Higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization; Shorter setting time than similar cements
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes Packing with 1g of MTA Angelus, 3 ml of distilled water, and 1 powder dispenser. Total 7 doses.
Bioceramic Reparative Cement. Proven efficiency in the perforations treatment.