- Purpose: Root canal filling in permanent dentition in combination with gutta-percha cones.
Qualities: Biocompatible; High radiopacity; Excellent flow; Setting expansion; Ca2+ Release; Paste-to-paste system; Adequate working time; Resin-Based
- Benefits: Fast tissue recovery without causing inflammatory reactions; Great radiographic visualization; Allows filling of accessory canals; Perfect root canal sealing; Assists in rapid bone regeneration, cementum formation, and lesion repair; Easy to manipulate; Allows its use by endodontists and general practitioner; Easy to remove with gutta-percha solvents
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 02 tubes of 30g (18g base paste 12g catalyst paste and 1 manipulation block)
Bioceramic reparative cement with high plasticity.