Purpose: Treatment of the root canal perforations or furcation; Sealing of internal and communicating root resorptions; Retrofilling in endodontic surgeries; Pulp capping in treatments; Pulpotomy; Apexification; Apexogenesis
- Qualities: High plasticity; Bismuth-free; Release of Ca ions; High alkalinity; Single doses; Smallest particle size; Hydrophilic; Anti-bacterial; Set in 15 minutes; Formula with raw material P.A.
- Benefits: Better handling and insertion; Does not stain the dental structure; Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; Prevents bacterial growth; Optimizes the time and the use; Faster tissue repair; Allows use in a wet environment without losing its properties; Prevents the survival of bacteria on site; Reduced final setting time compared to similar ones; Free of contaminants and heavy metals
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13485:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 10 powder capsules + 10 liquid capsules - 10 APPLICATIONS
Bioceramic reparative cement with high plasticity.