- Purpose: Direct restorations in posterior or anterior teeth including occlusal surface. Base for direct restorations. Repair of minor defects in enamel. Repair of temporary materials in acrylic and resin.
- Colors: A1 - A2 - A3
- Qualities: Increased working time; Increased mechanical properties; Low shrinkage stress; Allows large increments to be placed (up to 5mm); Great curing depth
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe with 4g
Opus Bulk Fill APS is a bulk-fill composite for class I and II direct restorations on posterior teeth.