- Purpose: Base of posterior restorations (class I and class II). Lining under direct restorative materials. Regularization/planning of cavity preparation walls. Repair of small enamel defects. Repair of temporary materials in acrylic and resin.
- Colors: A1 - A2 - A3
- Qualities: Increased working time; Increased mechanical properties; Self-leveling and anti-gravity characteristics; Adapts easily to irregular cavities;
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe with 2g
Opus Bulk Fill Flow APS is a flowable bulk-fill composite for use as a base for class I and II direct restorations on posterior teeth.