- Purpose: Cementation of polycarbonate, metal and ceramic brackets
- Qualities: Practicality and Agility; Adequate adhesive strength; UV Tracer; High esthetic quality; Appropriate Consistency; Comprehensive application spectrum
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe with 4g
Orthocem is a light-cure resin cement for bonding of orthodontic brackets made of polycarbonate, metal, and ceramics. Orthocem contains a fluorescent tracer, which when in contact with ultraviolet light, emits an intense blue light, facilitating its removal at the end of the treatment.