- Material: NiTi (Nickel Titanium), CrNi (Nickel Chrome), TMA (Titanium Molybdenum)
- Superelastic NiTi Size: Ø.010"
- ThermoPlus NiTi Size: Ø.012", Ø.014", Ø.016", Ø.016"xØ.016", Ø.016"xØ.022", Ø.017"xØ.025", Ø.021"xØ.025"
- CrNi Size: Ø.019"xØ.025"
- TMA Size: Ø.017"xØ.025"
- Slot: 22
- Quantity: 20 Archwire (10 Lower And 10 Upper Jaw)
- Purpose: Intraoral Arch Exchange By Predefined Sequence Suggestion
- Qualities: Efficient, Patient Medical Record, Safe Movement
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Include: 20 Morelli Self-Ligating Archwires - 10 Lower And 10 Upper Jaw
Morelli Dental Orthodontic Self Ligating Archwire Full Kit One Patient Case is an archwires kit composed of a sequence suggestion for the exchange of intraoral orthodontic arch.
The intraoral archwires intended for correction of a crowded or crooked jaw are known as malocclusion. The archwires sequence was set with lighter forces where the friction is reduced, so there is a safe movement without requiring extreme effort.
This set intended for cases:
- open bite
- crowded teeth (lack of spaces)
- Anterior Crossbite
- Posterior Crossbite
- Diastema, etc...