- Material: Stainless Steel
- Purpose: Expansion Or Disjunction Of Dental Arches
- Expansion Length: 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 12.0mm
- Qualities: No accidental turning back, Perfect control, Easy reactivation, No risk of injury during activation.
- Certification: FDA Approved, CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Package Include: Forestadent Snap Lock expander
The Snap Lock Expander from FORESTADENT is a screw for palatal expansion which is secured against unwanted back-turning thanks to its special design. This is made possible by the flat spring which locks in securely after activation. When the Snap Lock is activated (1/4 turn), the patient is able to feel the screw lock. In addition, the optimal position of the hole in the spindle ensures easy reactivation. If over-activated, the Snap Lock Expander can be turned back.