- Purpose: Restorations of anterior and posterior teeth of classes I, II, III, IV, and V. Direct facets in composite resin. Collage of fragments of teeth. Reduction or closure of diastemas. Preparation of filling cores. Non-carious cervical lesions.
- Colors: Dentin DA1 - DA2 - DA3 - DA3.5 - DB1 - DBL1 - DBL2 - DBL3 Enamel EA1 - EA2 - EA3 - EA3.5 - EA4 - EB1 – EBL1 - EBL2 - EBL3
- Qualities: APS Technology Longer working time with illuminated; BPA Free Formula; Polishing and high shine; Simplified shade system; Dosing tip; Load of spheroidal zirconium silicate
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe With 4g
Vittra APS is a light-cure composite resin for class I, II, III, IV, V, and VI direct restorations on anterior and posterior teeth as well as re-anatomization of tooth structure. In some cases, it can be used to repair small portions of ceramic prosthetic material. The most demanding dental procedures require composite resin that can keep up with the practitioner and provide predictable results with easy handling. That’s exactly what is delivered with Vittra APS composite resin.