- Purpose: Permanent and deciduous teeth; Direct restorations on anterior and posterior teeth (classes I, II, III, IV, V, and VI); Important: cavities class I, II, V, and VI: in case of darkening, cover the area with dentin composite or opacifiers (according to the professional choice) and proceed with the incremental technique restoration with Vittra APS Unique. Class III and IV cavities (without a back wall to support the shade): make a layer that will serve as a background for the restoration and finish the rest of the volume with Vittra APS Unique in an incremental way.
- Colors: One shade for all shades
- Qualities: BPA Free; High esthetics and mechanical resistance; Exclusive APS Technology (Advanced Polymerization System); Agility and economy; One composite for all shades; Chameleon effect (Copies of the color of the dental substrate)
- Certifications: FDA Approved, CE Approved, MDR, MDSAP, MEDICAL ISO (13458:2016)
- Country of Manufacture: Brazil
- Package Includes: 1 Syringe With 4g
Vittra APS Unique is a sub-micrometric composite with the capacity to mirror the shade of the tooth from Bleach to D4. With state-of-the-art technology, it delivers high esthetic results with simplicity, excellent shine, and polishing and eliminates the necessity of shade selection, which increases the productivity of the professional.
One shade for all shades. Vittra APS Unique allows you to work with just one composite direct restoration on anterior and posterior teeth (classes I, II, III, IV, V, and VI).